Last Revision: July 19, 2018
We, VK Assets Ltd, a company incorporated in Bulgaria with company registration number 205704850 and owning the website www.shrewdsportsbets.com (“the website”), are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
There are a few types of personal information we may gather from you:
- Information that you provide to us when you subscribe to a newsletter (e.g. email address)
- Information that you willingly provide to us with when you contact us
- Information about the device and country you are accessing the website from
You are not obliged to provide access to all of this information, but choosing not to do so may prevent you from accessing basic features of the website which may result in a poor user experience on your behalf.
Usage of Personal Data
We may use the collected personal information in order to:
- Analyze data about your sessions visiting the website, their duration, access times and other similar indicators. We do it with the sole purpose of striving to improve your experience while browsing the website
- Provide you with services you have signed up for (e.g. a newsletter)
- Get in touch with you
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your personal information to third party software providers who help us optimize the website and its parallel activities, thus enhancing user experience (e.g. analytics, email marketing).
We may also share holistic data, without emphasis on personal information of a single website user, to third parties. This entails data such as website traffic, communicated to potential business partners or when requested by law.
Compliance to Data Protection Laws
- We will do our best to maintain your personal information up-to-date
- We will apply all necessary technical and administrative means to make sure your personal information is safe from illegal access and unintended loss or destruction
Cookies are small files that are saved to your hard disk or the memory of your browser when you surf online. The cookies that are used on the website are listed below. You can also see the purpose behind the usage of each cookie.
You are free to either accept or decline cookies. If you choose the latter, you may not be able to fully enjoy the content of the website.
One of the software providers that we use for data analysis is Google Analytics. If you don’t wish to take part in the future improvements and optimizations of the website, you can opt-out from Google Analytics here. Hence, the information about your usage of the website will not be collected.
By using the website you consent to us using the following cookies:
|CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain (1 year)|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use the website (2 years)|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use the website (1 day)|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate (1 day)|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about your device and browsing behavior, tracking across devices and marketing channels (session duration)|
Security of Personal Data
The security of your personal information is key for us. We are taking the necessary actions to protect your data from illicit access. For instance, your personal information is kept in secure computer systems located in facilities with limited access from unauthorized third parties.
Retention of Personal Data
We shall keep your personal information for the whole duration of your usage of the site and its parallel services and for no longer than five years after you cease that usage. Whenever we don’t feel it’s needed, we may dispose of your personal data earlier than this time frame. Whenever we are legally required to do so, we may keep your personal data longer than this time frame.
Your Personal Data Rights
The following list includes your rights with regards to your personal data:
- Access to a copy of the whole nature of personal information stored by us
- Access your information in machine-readable format and request the transfer of the data to a third party data controller
- Object to automatically derived conclusions about your data
- Object to a type of usage of your data that has the potential to harm you in a physical, psychological or any other way
- Request from us not to utilize your personal information for direct marketing activities
- A right, circumstances permitting, to have wrong personal information amended or destroyed
- Claim compensation for any damage caused by unauthorized usage of your personal data
The content on the website is only appropriate for users aged 18 or over. To the best of our knowledge, we do not gather, nor keep, personal data from users aged below 18.